Sounds like you've all had an absolutely wonderful weekend. I still can't believe my little brother is in the MTC at this very moment. It's well exciting!
[I've been transferred...] But guess what?! I'm still in Wales!!! When I found out I was leaving, I thought to myself 'Am I really ready to leave Wales? Will I be able to adjust back to England?' Well, I'm still here. Just a bit more west, closer to the coast. I am in Newcastle Emlyn (living in Cardigan) and I already love it. It was really hard to leave Merthyr, there are so many amazing people there and I've been there for almost 8 months. But change is good and I'm really excited to be here. My companion is Sis. Filichia and she is from Mesa, Arizona. She is a real sweetheart.
My new address:
Flat 2
26 High Street
Cardigan
WALES SA43 1JH
More later. Your Welsh Duck.
No comments:
Post a Comment