Monday, November 8, 2010

Death is not the end.

It is so very beautiful here at this time of year. It is so green in the fields, and the trees are all sorts of brilliant colors. It is the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I love it!

Our branch here in Stamford is so wonderful. It really is just a big family! --we had a few members talk about a member who passed away this last week. His name was Terry and we actually got to visit with him a couple times. He had cancer and was just the most wonderful person in the world! We visited with him 2 days before he passed, and he was so very tired, but still in such good spirits. He was always acknowledging how blessed he is and how much God has given him. Terry was an inspiration and we loved seeing him. I know that he has been received in heaven, that each of us will meet our Savior Jesus Christ, and that this is His restored Gospel upon the earth in these latter-days. What greater blessings could we possibly ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment