It's not such a big thing here, but...we had such a fun time! We ate dinner at the McKee's, a couple in our branch, and they are just so funny. We all wore crazy hats and had party poppers and lit off sparklers right there at the dinner table after blessing the food. It was the greatest! The whole night was just a riot and we had such a good time.
Saturday we had a baptism. She's a young girl from Zimbabwe and was taught by the Elders here in Peterborough. And get this! Her name is Moreblessings! Guess what we sang for the closing hymn. "Count Your Blessings."
I know that there is a God. There are so many people here who deny His existance...Just the fact that the idea of God exists is proof that there is a God. How could man...come up with such an infinite and incomprehensible idea as God? We can't even understand Him fully now, so how could he be some false notion? It doesn't make sense to believe that He is not. I know He is real. I know He is the Father of our spirits. "...all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do wintess that there is a Supreme Creator" (Alma 30:44).
I love you all. Thanks for all your love and support.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment