This country of Wales is indeed a treasure. The people and organization are none like I've ever been a part of before. I love it all! It's quite an exciting challenge and we are getting things rolling. It's been an awesome start to the transfer and there are great things that lay ahead, I'm sure.
We are going on a hike with a returning member today, so I haven't got much time at all, but know that there have been so many miracles. I wish I could call you up and tell you all about it. It has been a most amazing experience living with the Clare's [while our boiler gets fixed] and having Sis. Whitaker here with her illness. She is now so much better and we are back in our flat, but we have seen how the Lord works through what we view as stumbling blocks. God alone can work with kidney infections and broken boilers in order to fulfill His purposes.
No comments:
Post a Comment