Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey everyone!

Here's one of our miracles from the week: We met a man named ____.  He's in his 50's and is suffering with Parkinsons disease, not the one with the shakes ... I think it's called frozen Parkinsons. He just freezes sometimes and can't move. His eyesight is failing. And now, here's the miracle. He was given The Book of Mormon years ago by missionaries, and when he opened it these last weeks he could read the words on the pages without the aid of his glasses. He said they just jumped out off the pages and he could read them. Alan loves to read and has piles and piles of books in his home, but only one can he read: The Book of Mormon. Now, don't try to tell me that's a coincidence! I know that book to be true. I know it as deeply as I know I exist. If you read from it every day I promise you that you will have an increase of the Spirit and it's direction in your life.
Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment