Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some catchup pictures.

A note from Leah's mum:  I've not been very consistent about Leah's blog...I will try to do better...Thanks to those of you who support Leah while she is away and show an interest in what's going on with her.  We all appreciate you!

With Sister Clark in beautiful Abergarenny.  Yellow daffodils everywhere.



Sis. McKelvie arrives...I couldn't get over her luggage...weights, chin-up bar, one suitcase, a satchel, and a hula hoop.  She's pretty great.  The retro bus...is pretty lush as well.



We love helping a member in our ward with her allotment.  Here we are with leeks.  
Not sure why, but they're all about leeks in Wales.



Sis. McKelvie and I walked past these young Welsh girls and they were so rude -- yelling all sorts of things at us...Sis. McKelvie yells back, "Are you talking to us?:  They yell more.  "We can't understand you!" I yell back.  Then one of the girls freezes and asks, "Where you from?"  I yell back America and WOW! You should have seen them come runnin'...I love this picture because they were so excited...They all wanted to get a hand on the [Book of Mormon].  We all had a well good time.



Just enjoyin the good word of God in the wondrous back allies of Merthyr Tydfil.

Rwyn Dy Garu Di.
SisL


No comments:

Post a Comment